Sunday 24 February 2013

Morning All

Morning All
See we had a fine covering  of snow again overnight luckily nothing much bit overcast today but hopefully the sun might try to come out today - I will have to check out what Derek the Weatherman says on Twitter.

Well another weekend is here again. Still managing to keep going with my courses and am now on the final assessment for the spreadsheet course (in only 5 1/2 weeks instead of the 10 allowed - been working a lot of odd hours on it) Web development course coming along and the Graphics and Desktop Publishing are also making their mark too as I am  developing a helpful booklet for Spinners which will, hopefully, be available soon..

We have a repaired/restored wheel going out this week to Yorkshire and   one coming in from Plymouth and possibly another too from the Midlands (I believe- if they have managed to get it boxed up) .

Whilst Clive is busy turning & making the Timbertops Wheels; I am busy re-conditioning 3 wheels and also making new spinning and weaving accessories stock as we are very low on our very popular weaving shuttles and definitely have to make 24", 21", 15" and a special order for 26".. So  if you are looking to get some of our  Weaving shuttles (they show up half way down the page) let me know what sizes, so I can make sure I get the right sizes done. Space is becoming a bit confined here lol! So have decided to put the new Ashford Elizabeth 1 as a special offer to hopefully move it on and so I have  been busy updating recon wheels page again. So if you are looking for wheel at  a bargain price that page is well worth a look.
Right better get going, lots to do today and I want to try and fit in a Reiki session this afternoon  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment